środa, 16 listopada 2016

About smoking


Pipes is a damned thing that few people know but it is the truth is dangerous to life.
Jednakżeuważam and is aware that I say, can you light two cigarettes a month.
I'm not sure mussiebiliśmy August ponder over whether 2 glasses alkhoholu are not more harmful than two cigarettes,
Beyond this, an I can speak freely with burning the damn thing. A lot of people pile in Poland, more than 30% of the population, and hardly anyone knows what are the consequences of this if you smoke EVERY DAY after 5 cigarettes.
All we think about cancer but we are not aware of the truth that if we do not burn the risk of falls by 60%. (Cf study), not to mention other chroób. You knew min. are the people who have been amputawani leg because of smoking?
You were once on Oncology in Anin or Ursynowie? my eyes have ever seen people with colorectal cancer, etc ..
But today I do not mean that.
I mean freedom of choice and not smoking for people who smoke.
It seems to me there should be no smoking is allowed on the street.
Why?
I used to have lived in France, I met a person who died of cancer (he lost 25 kilos), not because they smoked, but because she lived with people who smoked.
As you are on the street, do not ask lest anyone smoke around you, just in truth you prefer to drink than someone burning effects of drinking do not have direct consequences on your health.
BUT
Those who pile, but have implications for my, for your health.
I would be willing to have the streets just for smokers, why are we poisoning?
I am waiting for your comments on this subject, and please do not light up when a person is not burning or HAVE to ask her about it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz