środa, 16 listopada 2016

A healthy way of life is trendy


Yesterday I had the chance to listen to horrible folly of thanks which I found occasions looking for something to write:
Trends jets have healthy lifestyles


Unfortunately, we live in such a society where something like this happened in August realities. When I'm at work and extract from the fridge such as tomato or drink green tea or eat an apple that everybody was staring at me and say to me:
Fiu fiu eat healthily.
But as for that answer;
Aug 5 should eat fruits and vegetables daily to a few people staring at me as if I invented something from outer space


I'm not a fag who thinks on wsyzstko at them but from my perceptions, I noticed something:


The disease of the 20th century was AIDS, a disease of the 21st century will be associated with alcohol.
Let him explain:
Szybscie eat more, eat less and less dish to heat, more and more eat meals LIGHT LIGHT love Cole, drink like a hard drink juice, lightowe smoke cigarettes, have sex in the way light and funny


What are the consequences?


Drinking vodka gives results
Rzołądek ill because we have too few vitamins too much fat (McDo and related)
Too much bread, pasta eat
We lack essential vitamins like. A B C that can be found in fruits and vegetables
Przyzwyczajemmy August to taste sweet thing and it can be bad.


With this food is like with cigarettes, we see sktuki and not immediately, and above all sktuki are śrdoku and what counts?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz