środa, 16 listopada 2016

Freedom is freedom really?

Freedom is freedom really?
Now, single women are more sexually free, szczybciej get bored with the guys and looking for adventure, they do not want a boring life buoy to staorsc even treat children as a problem, the fundamental problem. I'm afraid these women I met and what is the most horrible it is that after a while of this freedom will be bored. I met two women at the age of 40 have the right to succeed in life but are the same. They say the bored now with just them all, not playing them to sleep alone and have a goldfish only. Please note that such a phenomenon will be the norm in a few years by me, and it becomes a disaster for these women. Part of these women are happy today, but what will happen in a few years?
Freedom: an interesting thing but too much freedom kills freedom. When a person is alone it lost certain values ​​and becomes a true egoist, I do not know what he is doing, and whether such a thing is good. It starts simply be not normal. I'm afraid, to be honest this phenomenon and unfortunately it will become a reality.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz